View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
(Safe To Chiong BKK Alone ?)

As I seen a few brothers asking if there will be a problem to go BKK alone and chiong, decide to write a post here.

I have travel solo to bkk for 2 trip on the past 6 months and would like to share my experience. I should say I was scared and nervous upon reaching there although I speak thai because I was worried people approached me want to scam me.

things to remember :

- always show respect and be polite and you will have no problems.
- and if you smile you will have a great time

If you're having trouble meeting people or feeling lonely, just sit out in a bar or cafe with a drink and eventually someone will come along to chat too. All it takes is to do some homework before embarking on the trip and you good to go .

For visiting MPs , FLs joints, is all about hit and miss and luck. I have seen brothers who complain about bad service and such, for paid sex it depend on alot of factors. Sometimes visiting same MPs twice and picking different girls , you might walk out with different exp.

Next, for taxi which have been mentioned many times in this thread.
Never take taxi which a local thai help you to flag or from hotel or such.
usually all have hidden agenda.

For instance, you approached hotel lobby to write in thai, tell them u want go to this address, take the paper , flag for a cab.

open door first and show him the paper or tell him where to go, but dont hop into taxi first. See what he say and his body language. if he dont take, there are plenty behind waiting for you.

Just my 2 baht worth