View Single Post
Old 19-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
Bros...FYI...most of them are Malays from peninsular Malaysia especially johor...the boss asked them to say they are from east msia ...to avoid frequent checking...I know most of the good looking ones personally..and have taken them out too...the prettier ones have all quit...eg..chilly,diamond,rose,Helena and happy...
What you say could be almost true, as some of them say that they are familiar and have stayed in jb for long time, when asked about their hometown, not much comment was given. However, there are some who are really from east malaysia as they are able to tell you lots of places in sarawak/sabah.

Yes some of them can be taken out during their off day once a week and I was asked by nelly to bring her out jalan jalan but wasted I was busy during that period. She is a typical cute looking syt NL and is nice to be with.

The NL girls also told me that permas branch is a training ground for recruiting new and young NL, once they gain experience, they will be promoted and transfer to sentosa branch as the turn over rate there is quite high.

However, I still prefer the ex-mp at the same location as goldpoint - best pressure release mp. Have been a regular customers there 3-4 years ago. The ex-NL masseuse there e.g. shela, mimi, baby, jess, etc all provide auto-roaming top or if lucky bottom with an addition of extra ranging from rm10-30 on top of the rm50 batin and rm50 massage.

Those were the good old days of enjoying autoroaming NL in the town area which leaves an unforgetable experience with them....