Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Fragrances is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFragrances is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Kamila 24 yo, Kazakh

Looks: the same as in pic, beautiful long hair and she is really pretty with sharp feature and the asian lady look.

Body: super smooth fair skin with a curvy nice figure and a hot ass for doggy.

Boobs: very soft natural c cups boobs. Nice melons to grab and suck.

Pussy: Her pussy is shaved and no smell. Superb for an eater like me. Good smell and taste. I savoured every drip of her in 69. Damn succulent

Frenching: natural kisser, very fluent, her tongue power is amazing once warmed up

Bbbj: make use her tongue to lick from the bottom of the shaft to the very tip up and down again for a few tongue flicks. Very good powerful suction and fast momentum with deepthroat too.

Fj: I grab the condom and she put it on me and fucked her in full turbo doggy moan. She was moaning sexily and turning around to french me, very nice ass with a lot of piak piak sound and shes dripping wet till i cummed.

GFE: Very strong bf and gf feel, held a deep conversation with her. Service oriented and hardworking. Willing to please attitude and good chemistry. I feel comfortable with her.

Overall: you gonna regret if you miss it, planning my RTF soon.

A nice session. Thanks SNS