View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ways of convincing and trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
Problem is i don't drink but i know normally drinks after work will tend to lead and ease what's coming after. I don't want to come off as trying too hard or desperate.
In my view, a non-drinker guy has nearly zero chance to upz a lady colleague who loves to drink. Alcohol disarms the lady and provides her a chance to assess you in a social environment. Ladies also respect a man who can hold his liquor, and perhaps even take care of her and not take advantage when she is already tipsy.

If you don't drink because you're Halal and she is not, then nearly confirm plus chop you have zero chance of upping her.

Even if you do, she will continue to drink and meet other guys in a social environment with alcohol - and what are you going to do then?? Drink coke?