View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Xiao Xiao

Apple
  • FR by glenn123456
  • FR by bb88asdflkj
  • One of the best service in totality in Geylang. She has her own fans and must wait -apache
  • Big boned, 160 cm, face quite pretty (reminds me of Candy ex-1803 princess), smiles a lot, C cup, service-oriented girl, long pre-FJ routine -panad0l
  • FR by eagles
Jia FeiJia Ling
  • Ht 156, boobs B plus. What struck me is her very soft boobs which reminds me of 1803 Xiaolajiao. Face wise uncanny resemblance to Diana Ser right down to the height. No Ar but willing to accommodate. Real moaning and pussy not loose. -anonymous contributor
Jia Xue

Xuan Xuan
  • Heavy set and big size, look wise is OK, Big boobs. -anonymous

Mei Qi
  1. Kinda sweet looking, seems curvy but cant tell as lights are dim -anonymous
Vivi
  1. FR by glenn123456

Ah Jiao
  1. Ah jiao has nice fair skin and a cute rounded face with the kind of looks that grow on you. my personal rating for her looks is 6/10 and should grow to 6.5/10 - 7/10. Her figure is usually hidden behind her dress. -comm
An An
  1. Quick note...had An An from this house. Sweet looking girl, good service and tries hard. Good attitude and smiling all the way. Well worth a try if you come to this house and have no one in mind. Will RTF her soon and see how it is the second time -Allspark
  2. she looks like a cute SYT with a fleshy face. Her boobs were displayed nicely in a low cut and very short sexy dress. hmm..i also saw her giving qian qian a massage but i have no idea how good or bad her massage skill is. -comm
Bao Bao
  1. FR by ahha2011
  2. Bao bao nowadays lets her hair down and it has transform her looks. Previously she tied her hair back and that emphasized her thin bony face. now that her hair is down and highlighted nicely, i find her looks is much better and my personal rating is 7/10. Her body is slim towards skinny and lacking in the butt department. no idea about the boobs. -comm
Biao Mei
  1. Small size and petite, quite pretty, mid 20s look. Boobs i guess is a B. Might be suitable for those who like petite size and quite pretty OL. -comm
  2. Demure petite cute syt -anonymous
Jing Jing
  1. slightly fleshy, very very fair skin. -comm
Ling Zhi
  1. Heard she is service type. Has a unique look that will appeal to a certain % of people. -comm
Qian Qian
  1. I like her looks. -comm
Xiao Xiao
  1. Presentable face. Has a nice smile. -comm
Xiao Ya
  1. She looks bonkable. she is about 1.6m tall and i heard the service type. -comm

1654A

Bao Niu
  1. abt 1.6m tall, Cup C with brownish big areola, Hygiene conscious n bring her own tissue paper instead of using the toilet paper in the room, Looks resembles Kate Pang, Need to give her some time and advice to perfect her skills -brother3
Chu Chu
  1. FR by lustysinner
  2. Face: 8.5/10, Boobs big enough, curvy and sexy body, 1.64 meter if I remember correctly about her saying -feige
  3. FR by ninjastar
  4. FR by libero
  5. FR by comm
  6. Comments by panad0l
  7. FR by chew6969
Emily
  1. RTF FR by Fat Fatt
  2. FR by feige
  3. Mini FR by fat fatt
  4. FR by badbadlee
  5. abt 1.65m, Cup B+ with nice nips, White silky smooth skin, Hardworking gal. Already consider to be one of the best in the house -brother3
Lisa
  1. FR by ejectjoy
Qi Qi
  1. FR by RetroBoss
  2. B boobs, nice tits, tight pussy, good service overall -apache
Tao Zhi
  1. FR by max_priest
  2. FR by Ch1k3rnM4n
  3. FR by fucky
Ting Ting
  1. FR by islands
Xiao Xin
  1. FR by max_priest
Xiao Ya
  1. FR by fucky
Yi Yi
  1. FR by alanssmith00
  2. FR by uncle2015
  3. This WL truly exhibited lack of GFE, was below par in approach in bj and lovemaking, showed bad attitude and became a turn-off ... told OKT Garrick I really wasted my money on her! So Yi Yi is a "must-avoid" for me! -ejectjoy

An Na
  1. FR by lustysinner
Sisi
  1. Mini FR by bear196

Last edited by comm; 19-07-2016 at 10:52 PM.