View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

An NaMeng MengNiu NiuXiao Man

Masa
  • FR by UsualSuspect
  • Tried Masa. Generally a please t experience. Is more on GFE. She is pretty for me. But from most of her part, I can say she is ????? I don't mind some of her parts are fake as the feeling is right. Will be rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • FR by love maker
  • FR by demotian

Fei FeiQi QI
  • B/C cup good for the feel. Pussy feels tight, very good service with AR, BBBJ. Accomodating. -apache
Xiao Xiao

Dou Dou
  • SYT, Slim, Boobs. -anonymous
Ke Ke
  • SYT, Slim, Boobs. -anonymous
Ying Zi
  • side view seems chio, fair, slim. -anonymous

001 Qian Duo Duo 007 Anna018 Li Li
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Abit milf look and plain face, body is more toward fleshy. Boobs very Big. -anonymous
  • Butts fleshy good for doggie bang -apache
Xiao YanYanzi
  • Nice firm C cup with light colour tits. Nice butt for doggie bang. Good attitude overall. -apache

#1 Mei Qi #15
  • just abit pretty to me, more refined looks, B cup i guess -anonymous
#16 Mei ru#18
  • big size, quite heavy make up with ah lian look, also B cup i guess -anonymous

xiao bei
  • short kartek ang pai with also one of my best service in early 2015.-Shingzz
  • I have tried Xiao bei ??, she is good. Definitely a service gem with nice cutesy looks.-fat fatt
xiao fang
  • Strange. I had a few times and she was good. She is not the fair-skin type and with a good built (not skinny and petite as you mentioned). She also allowed frenching and enjoyed painting. Maybe you got her on one of her bad days. -Garfoo
  • FR by jc_2707
xiao qing
  • FR by angeloo
  • cute face on short busy frame. One of my best service for 2016. -Shingzz