View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Amy
  • Feminine demure sensual pretty looks, slim....Outstanding features: probably one of the prettiest gals currently in the GL150 scene with lovely doe eyes, beautiful long straight hair, a proportionate sexy slim body, perky shapely tits and a small juicy ass.....approaches a high GFE service level with a natural lover's feel and get's wet and high quite easily....however she tends to be more on the passive quiet side....Ang Pai -anonymous contributor
  • Tried Amy. Slim but not skinny. Very SOP on the things she do. No GFE for me. Her look will definitely the tea for some bro. But service wise, really can't compete with most of 1654a. No rtf for me. And if I know this is the thing I got, I won't spend the 150 on her. Bro that like her look can still go for her. Maybe she just doesn't click with me -skinny_addict
Anqi
  • FR by Libero
  • Pleasant sexy slutty looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: chic stylish short bob hairstyle and a juicy creamy ass.....very good service gal and appears able to withstand a hard fuck -anonymous contributor
Duo Duo
  • Can't say I would recommend her because she isn't for everyone but I do enjoy Duo Duo's body and company when I have time. And she is busty -Eagles
  • FR by Libero
  • Hot sexy foxy looks, slim curvy.....Outstanding features: beautiful natural big tits and a juicy ass.....more towards being a service gal and appears able to withstand a hard fuck -anonymous contributor
Fei Fei
  • FR by GL-Roamer
  • Demure sweet doll looks, slim and quite fair...Outstanding features: petite doll size with lovely slim shapely legs....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service -anonymous contributor
Mei Er
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Demure feminine sultry sweet chio looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: strong mix of submissive, coquettish and Jap AV starlet allure....very good combination mix of service and GFE..... however can be temperamental at times....Ang Pai -anonymous contributor
Qing Er
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Average looking with small frame but relatively large natural C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Demure pleasant sweet young GND looks, slim and fair....Outstanding features: petite slim frame combined with lovely natural D cup tits....very good service gal....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Qing Qing
  • Above average sweet yet sultry looks, slim...Outstanding features: beautiful sexy slim shapely legs, lovely long straight hair....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service -anonymous contributor
Xiao Fei
  • Feminine pleasant sexy sultry looks, very slim and quite fair....Outstanding features: beautiful big black eyes and sexy shapely longish slim skinny legs....provides a very good combination of service and GFE -anonymous contributor
Xiao Ruo
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • FR by chew6969
  • Pleasant feminine young MILF looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: womanly sensual allure and busty....caring and a very good service gal....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Yang Yang
  • Pleasant demure sweet young GND looks, slim curvy and fair.....Outstanding features: innocent young vulnerable gal demeanour who slightly looks like Dawn Yeoh from certain angles.....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Yi Yi
  • FR by GL-Roamer
  • Feminine pleasant sweet demure looks, slim and fair.....Outstanding features: womanly allure, winsome smile and an infectious laugh....caring high GFE service -anonymous contributor

BabyLan XinSi Si
  • Sisi, looks quite chio, big boob, flat ass, quite slim -comm
  • C cup, nice feel and good service -apache
  • SiSi from this house also quite okay. Usually I dont really enjoy with gal that is not very slim. But she have good GFE to compensate that. Overall I'm quite enjoy. May not rtf soon, but defiantly not regret in spending 150 on her. -skinny_addict
Xiao Niao
  • I visited Xiao Niao at 11pm. I don't find Xiao Niao worth my RTF because after 1/2 hr, she told me I have 10 mins left. I knew she was bluffing me. I tried not to let her comment affect me but it did. I came quite soon. She immediately went to shower and washed her camouflage face paint (make up) off. Lesson to be learned: Don't visit any legal Geylang WL at 11pm or later. -adonis
  • Sorry to Xiao Niao supporter. Could be my problem or she not in the mood that day. I was expecting commando services but everything was just normal. Bbj was good, but doesn't enjoy the fj. Maybe I'm not her type. So no rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Best service, but you gotta wait in queue -apache
  • Pleasant petite slutty gal with a slim curvy body and palmful cup tits. This gal is for customers looking for a wild commando fuck from the moment the door closes to the time the door opens again. -korean
  • I think she is quite attractive. Small B size tits. The girl has skill. FR by eagles
  • FR by Fat Fatt
  • One of the best bbbj I've yet to try...for me can French can lick.. cheers -glenn123456
  • Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, great BBBJ -bear196
Yanzi
  • Demure feminine sweet office lady gal who occasionally wears glasses which helps turn her into a more sweet girly office lady. Slim curvy body, slightly over 1.6m tall with small tits. Provides the full Geylang routine but what stands out with this gal is her natural gentle caring office lady nature. -korean
Yi Yi
  • FR by nat28
  • Yi yi , upgrade her looks, body seems good, ass yummy. She looks much better in a 2 piece with hot pants. -comm
  • Demure young sweet adorable gal wif nice long flowing hair, a slim young gal's body, quite tall with longish legs, small tits, sexy perky small ass. A sweet young gal who turns into a young commando in both the shower and on the bed. -korean
  • FR by eagles
Yang Yang
  • FR by supermankuat
  • Face quite pretty, i think abit of tummy, ass seems ok only, not as good as what i was expecting, perhaps she has slim down -comm
  • FR by Libero
  • One of the nicest butts in Geylang. Likes to wear jeans denim shorts. First time I saw her I gotta drive 3 lorongs to chase after her after seeing her in short denims with butts so nice. -apache
  • Fair creamy skin petite feminine sexy slutty gal with a slightly S shaped slim body, small perky tits, but the most outstanding part of her body is her super sexy sensuous ass which she always proudly exhibits wearing short tight hot pants exposing hot fair ass flesh. A fun horny steamy fuck, can be temperamental at times though but not easy to find a better looking fair sexy ass for doggie in Geylang. -korean

???

Amy
  • Fair skin, long black hair -panad0l
Coco
  • FR by nat28
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • 2058 must go for CoCo...good GFE,service cum pretty girl -unfit
  • IMO prettiest one in 2058, fair, slim, long legs, 164cm, boobs A/A+ cup, GFE, good service -panad0l
Lucky
  • Look hot and slim. No french to me. Everything just sop. Nothing to complain and nothing to praise. Think my sgd150 can have something better. No rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Slim, light tan skin, boobs A/A+, 162cm, dresses slutty -panad0l
Xiao Xiao
  • GND look, long black hair -panad0l

Bing Bing
  • Young and slim. Hardworking -Shingzz
Yuan Yuan #M8