View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

WH04

Shuang Shuang
  1. FR by max_priest
Zhen Zhen
  1. FR by Lobangpls
  2. Still my top bonk RTF FR by rawmaster101
  3. FR by alfred0
  4. Excellent service FR by marklui
  5. FR by ejectjoy
  6. Zhen Zhen service was one of the best in GL at the moments. Even though no AR and her boobs very small, but her body was one of the best. Slim with no single fat. Love this kind of body. Her temperament was good and allowed me to fuck her for a long time as well with muitiple sex positions. Really enjoy making love with her and feel that she enjoy it as well. Her pussy damn wet after the session. My top girl at the moments in GL. -rawmaster101
  7. FR by rtlfy
  8. quite playful on bed and can French like no tommorrow -angeloo

WH06

Duo Duo
  1. FR by SemiRetired
  2. FR by Rawall
Fang Fang
  1. FR by MrAnalyst
  2. Try fang fang wh1606. Very good AR. Busty, cute and smooth skin. -BronzeGod
  3. FR by Mr_Oreh
Tian Tian
  1. FR by Anonymous contributor
Xia Tian
  1. She's the worst service of cat $150. No service, cannot touch, cannot lick. Bad attitude. -coolblue
  2. I actually quite enjoyed this girl's services Short FR by BronzeGod
  3. RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money FR by GL-Roamer
Yi Fei
  1. RTF FR by lextheman
  2. FR by lextheman
  3. FR by BronzeGod
Yi Yi
  1. From hunan does not look really pretty but her body and skill match her value. Not only she deep frenching but she thought me 69 kiss (spiderman kissing upside down) . This lady packs imagination and creativity in kissing and she does not spit out when she end her frenching. -fucky

WH12
Only 2 newbies left in this house -ejectjoy

WH15

An Qi
  1. Overall a normal, nice mission. FR by adonis
Bao er
  1. FR by tnuc
  2. FR by slyer
  3. FR by Jasper9876
Piao Piao
  1. FR by adonis
Qiao Er
  1. FR by slyer
Ting Ting
  1. Service wise, aim to please FR by Garfoo
Xiao Xiao
  1. FR by adonis
  2. Milf looks. Very big n soft boobs. -Shingzz

WH17

Fei Fei
  1. Fei Fei another commercial fuck not much to shout .... Lack of umph on BJ and lack of gfe element .... A good fuck if she is cat 100 unfortunately lack of cat 150 standard -Allanooi

Qian Duo Duo
  1. FR by flameboy
  2. FR by fapfapfap
  3. FR by glenn123456
  4. FR by fl saviour
  5. FR by clairenclarence
  6. FR by feige
  7. Very big boobs, nice butt for doggie bang -apache
Anna
  1. FR by lustysinner
  2. FR by UsualSuspect
Ju Zi
  1. FR by Rawall
Li Li
  1. FR by lustysinner
  2. Abit milf look and plain face, body is more toward fleshy. Boobs very Big. -anonymous
  3. Butts fleshy good for doggie bang -apache
Masa
  1. FR by UsualSuspect
  2. Tried Masa. Generally a please t experience. Is more on GFE. She is pretty for me. But from most of her part, I can say she is ????? I don't mind some of her parts are fake as the feeling is right. Will be rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  3. FR by love maker
  4. FR by demotian
Xiao Yan
  1. FR by lustysinner
Yanzi
  1. Nice firm C cup with light colour tits. Nice butt for doggie bang. Good attitude overall. -apache

Last edited by comm; 28-01-2017 at 09:19 PM.