View Single Post
Old 19-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Community Rating for Thai, Viet and budget PRC

2030 $50 thai

G2G5G9G12
  • Her name is moo. 27yo from bkk. from a distant looked not bad but personally when up-close looked a bit like LB. Nice figure, slim, small boob and tight ass. bj (capped) wasn't that good. However quite strong in bed, she pumped quite aggressively when on top. then missionary, sexy moans and I cummed in no time. Finished early and rested a bit in bed while she cleaned herself in the shower. End up having to shower myself after that as she's alr wearing her clothes. overall attitude quite good, friendly and speak good english, not many issues but did I just screwed a tranny? -apple77

2036 $50 thai

G7G18G26G29G36G48
  • Tried G48 recently, at the beginning she a bit tao but after warm up already she was ok! Didn't know she is leaving soon but will visit her again! -badboynani17
  • FR by schlongg
G89
  • Looks ok ok only but very active. BBBJ is good. Will RTF -kenwongsw

2038 $50 viet

G1
  • FR by paulcum2sooon
  • Today try gal 1 not really impressive, quite routine, don't feel really good! -kiko
  • RTF FR by Lorres
  • FR by rdkp11
  • Ohh yes went for Gal 1 too not too bad nice natural body with decent service. Definately worth the $50. Every thing was great only sian part was the short OKT with slight golden hair was very rude and give me the cant be bothered attitude. Makes me don't want to go back -newsean
  • Can try.. Boobs natural, face quite nice.. Skill not much but still acceptable.. BBBJ is good.. Insert ur whole little brother in... $50 damage.. But OKT damn attitude.. -X_plorer
G2G7G8G9G10G15G17G38

Last edited by comm; 29-01-2017 at 09:18 PM.