View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

If the moderators are keen to have a thriving forum, the question is why a thread that clearly says RATING OF GL150 WLs is allowed to be hijacked by a bunch of kopishop ah sohs giving their monkey views on the fate of GL. They have no WL ratings to give but instead shit all over this and other threads with their views on life and GL.

If the moderators are serious about making changes, please move these irrelevant and ignorant kopishop ah sohs out of these threads and kick them off to one corner where they can wank each other.

You don't see this shit in the FL sections and I really don't understand why these ah sohs are allowed a free run at the legal section, polluting and destroying the legal scene attacking FRs, OKTs, FR contributors and WLs with their utter garbage?

How did this GL section turn into a platform for cowards to take potshots at OKTs and WLs they don't like? Don't like the OKT? Whack him la! Why has this forum become the place where cowards air their PERSONAL grievances? Is this an Auntie Agony website? I came here to read about tits and pussy, not about some coward getting fucked by an OKT. WTF is going on?

Is this a sex forum to talk about WLs or a forum for roadsweepers to pollute every thread with their views on how to revive the economy? You know in real life, most people would have more fun watching their toenails grow than listen to a roadsweeper talk about the economy.

Maybe it's time for OKTs to ban the whole lot of them from houses. They rarely call WLs and they contribute absolutely filth online ruining GL for genuine punters and contributors.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-12-2018 at 02:44 PM.