View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Passive Income! Investing in Forex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
For those that have spare cash in bank, why let your money earn pathetic %%??

Contact me if you are interested in making more % out of the money in bank.

Low entry point, only 500usd to start. Min 6months commitment. 10 to 15% returns.

PM me to know more about it.
The last time I heard something like that was from a fella who was going around during ICT asking his army buddies to invest with him. Turned out that he was running a Ponzi scheme. Still owes some of my friends varying amounts from 5-10k.

Guys, there is no free lunch. 10-15% returns? GTFO. You are talking about high risk penny stocks for that kind of money. It is a seriously stupid idea to speculate during this uncertain economic climate.

Put your money in bank bonds and fixed deposits. Buy blue chip shares if you must. But if you wanna take a chance on an internet stranger based on a few dubious screenshots, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Take care guys, and have a good Sunday ahead.