Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sgdud069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

2nd Joint - Dr BJ's Salon

This joint is located along Soi 7.

I reached the place at around 12mn after a company dinner. Did not plan on going at first, but in view of the time, figured that the other soapy massage places were too far away and those nearby were closed.

Went inside, the "mamasan" introduced herself and told me about the rates, then ask me to sit down. There were 2 different categories, white and black, if I recall, the blacks were slightly more expensive. She then called all the ladies and they lined up in front of me and even along the balcony upstairs. I selected a white gal and paid the THB700.

The gal then led me upstairs to the 3rd floor and we entered a cubicle. The cubicle was around the size of a handicap toilet here in Singapore. She then told me to strip and hang my clothes on a hook on the door.

After that, she led me to the wash basin to give my bro a good wash before guiding me to an armchair nearby. No fancy moves, etc., she just went straight to he point (literally), and started sucking my little bro. All the while she is still fully clothed and out of reach of my attempts to roam anywhere.

Normally, during a BJ, I need to roam around to add to the excitement before I can shoot, however, in this instance, she sucking was so powerful that I never lost any momentum, and within around 5mins, I blew my load into her waiting mouth. She still continued to suck me till I was dry before she headed over to the wash basin to spit the cum out.

I then went over to the basin, and she helped to clean me up. Put on my clothes, gave her a small tip of THB50, and headed out of the place.

RTB? Only if in need of a quick release and there are no alternatives. It's quick and too the point, and it beats your own hands!