Old 20-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Remyken heard from Rokket you are having hard night TCSS on those HK SYT. You got look but too shy and it hard to get chick if you do not BRUSH UP TCSS skill. Yesterday you can TCSS with those 5 girls in Fongs when training ground was provided to you. TCSS it just normal skill like talking with WL, the most important thing you need to joke within your conversation. Then the girl will find you more interesting and continue to sit with you long. Another thing i miss "spell" out to you, let the girls relax first before approach it very important. Try to abstain those on dancing floor because ambience is noisy and hard for girl on topic absorb while they are having fun on dance.

Why you do not make full use of the training ground wisely? Practise make perfect. Sorry to miss "sugar " because i really having bad experience during my first trip in SUGAR. All ladies i approach is almost 1/2 of my age and i feel bad if someone did same thing to my young sister.

If you have asked me to Heihei i would follow you at least half of crowd is office ladies. You can find lots of SYT there too because of the pub's fame. You can even catch a glimpse of HK celebrity if you are lucky. Next time we go Heihei then i can be your wingman. At least Heihei is good compare to Sugar when 95% is HK SYT.

Last edited by pussybuster; 20-05-2006 at 11:09 AM.