View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!
Smile Re: FB Exchange Contact

For seniors or professional established samsters I will pass to 1 or 2 if needed if u hv 1 to exchange even better just hit me up but do let me know some details.

For others, do not pm me unless u have 1 verified to xchange. Not keen to sell. I will verified and meetup to see if its genuine then I will release the contact to u. Probably will take a few days.

So long the gal is not fat and not over the age of 40. If yr gal wana try at least 7 inch then welcome too but I do prefer no condom type.

For those of u who wana know heavy squirting like heavy downfall this is the one. This lady can pour like waterfall for long period if u bang her long and make her high especially if u have 5 inch above.

Age early 40s, shes very horny and soaking wet type.
Indian, normal looking lady,D Cup, got tummy, nice arse, average bodyshape . Not for fussy type.
Can french kiss, roleplays, roughsex, spanking, cim, swallow, shoot inside no condom needed. She will not get pregnant as she has operated and taken out. This is a huge plus point.

Only thing u must have Telegram and be discreet as shes married and be abit fair skin or white skin. She will reject dark skin or indian.

Ty