View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Took bus number 36 from around Sule Pagoda for just 200 Kyats and took about 25 min and alighted at a bus stop on the highway about 100m north of Cherry Hills hotel. Walked for a few minutes to Excel Treasure Hotel.

At the elevator , there are two display posters.. one on Nawarat spa (3rd floor) and lavandar spa (4th floor). Decided to go Nawarat spa. Can see the spa once out of the lift on3rd floor.

As recommended, I asked for those mentioned by one of the bro here and only Poe Poe ( dark skin)was available.

I took traditional massage (10000 for 1 hour)
Extra : 20000 HJ , 10000 topless n auto roam , another 10000 suck her natural C cup titties

After session, I walked back to opposite bus stop take bus 36 back to Sule Pagoda

Poe Poe is playful , has a good body , young but only she is tanned skin. Does not speak much English .. I had to ask her for the extras

Last edited by bigmannow; 22-06-2019 at 07:38 PM.