View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can see 5555 why not share how she first got to know her ex husband and how you got to know her.

Please don't mind some of the words use below.

you already gave her. sometime no need ask also got money.

most of them talk only. 99.99% i think.

Most mother won't abandon their child. If the ex can be kind to take care of his own child, how evil a person he can be? What happen in a marriage must hear both sides of the story.

if you marry her, all her problems become your problems. when you can't handle all the problems it become a marriage problem and divorce again and the whole cycle happening again. 5555
I knew her from her workplace. She is a hairdresser. I found out through her facebook. I saw the pictures of her kid and the husband.

Yes I did give her but I didn’t give her everything. I guess because she is a Vietnamese, many will still think she is out for money including me. But i will see it for myself.

I don’t think she talk only. Because there is another guy chasing her with tons of money. I am not as rich. He is obviously a better choice.

You are right. It’s better to hear both side of the story. When she wants to leave, her husband insisted that she leave without the kid. She knew she wasn’t in a better position to take care of the kid so she left the kid with the ex. I am not saying her ex is evil. But obviously he is someone who just want a child and used her. She is in Singapore now working partly she wants to be close to her child.

She knows her ex throught KTV. She worked for a month before returning back to Vietnam as she can’t drink and she wasn’t pretty back then. She doesn’t know how to dress up. I saw the pictures so yes. Not the KTV type of girl. She had a very bad relationship back in Vietnam and after the break up she wanted to escape. And hence the ex brought her back to Singapore. Back then she thought she can just settle down in Singapore to forget about her life in Vietnam and her ex wanted to marry her so she agrees. It was a mistake.

Many things I cannot convince the bros here because I know her personally. Many will think i might be blinded but i am very well aware of the risk and issues involved. I am not trying to make things perfect. I want to ensure things will be as smooth as possible.