Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
loveWNBA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happenings in Cebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Wow this make me want to make a trip down to Cebu. Planning to go Moalboal or Malapascua for diving in the near future and may hang around Cebu city for some cherry picking. The pickup joint is a disco pub or mall??
Hi Guys,

after making some calls I finally remember the names, 1st one is Sunflower(very near Mactan hotel in the city, every cab driver knows where it is) and the other one is PUMP(now this is my favourite fishing ground!).

At Sunflower, it is a club filled with locals, lookout for the usual signs of gals who are FL, shouldn't be difficult to identify...and also there are those who just go there to party hard, again these are the really wild ones and can be quite a orized catch.

PUMP : there are 2 PUMPS, always go to the one next to the CONVENTION CENTRE, again it is very prominent and taxi drivers know. Action starts late here, go after 12 for good action, lots of KTV gals come here after work and lots of FL here too...this is the place where I had 5 ONS in all over a period of time. Now over here this is the trick, when I go with my friends, I always have a designated bouncer(usually I shove him 300-500peso) and he is my man for the night(if u ask me why,read on, it really helps)...he makes sure u get a good table, makes sure all my drink orders are in place, makes sure I always get to cut queue when taking a piss(even waits outside for me sometimes) and the BEST PART is whenever I see a gal I like, I just point and he helps me do the ice breaking part and the rest is history. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, but most bouncers will do that.

PENTHOUSE : This is located at the IT PARK(an IT park filled with Call Centres), now this place I figure no FLs hang out as the people here are like higher class but still, nothing a drink or two can't solve, drinks here are more expensive and what I don't like is the fact that it is small and bad ventilation when packed(always packed btw). Opens only on weekends. If you spot any hot pinoy with local guy there, just drop the idea cos any local guy who goes there probably has a daddy who pocketed enough $ to last 2 generations. But overall music is good, suppose to be the best club in CEBU when I was there, bros who are into clubbing can check it out.

JAGUAR : I went to this place twice with my supplier and never once he let me pay so I really have no clue what the bill or damage is like but from what I know it is suppose to be expensive.

CLUB ARENA : Always wanted to go but somehow I never got the chance, either ended up somewhere else or asleep, heard from foreign friends it is also worth checking out.

Overall I prefer Cebu to Manila as people there are friendlier, girls are fair and easy to "sian"...and they don't do as much "drama rama" as those in Angeles or Manila. In fact, I even brought one of my ONS to MOALBOAL for a weekend at one of the resorts and enjoyed myself so much cos she really took care of everything being a local.

Sadly now I am posted back to Manila...god I miss Cebu.