View Single Post
Old 22-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Smack Down

Veterans become Veterans because they have accumulated more kenna chopped experience than others... haha

I never go to the extreme, at most if I am really pissed, I just keep quiet and leave. Afterall, we are not locals, you don't know what will happen, safety first.

The drinks bill came up to be alright, just that the tipping tactics was the one that pisses us off.

You are right, this can happen anywhere not just Northern China... but as I mentioned, the gals and mummy gave me the feeling that everything that happened was pre-planned. If I may correct myself, it that is the way things are in that particular ktv, if the next time I am back in Shenyang, I won't be going there again to get chopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Even China veterans like you guys also get embroiled into bullshit situations. Makes me feel better with my own mis-adventures.
Also at any point if any bullshit happens and after through peaceful requests/negotiations and things still cannot be resolved. Then it's WAR time! Some examples would be.

-Get real angry like incredible hulk.
-Throw the microphone on the table.
-Throw a few glasess, aluminium ice buckets (loud sound effect) on the floor.
-Smash up the fruits or whatever.
-Readers please suggest. I need some new and creative stunts.

DO NOT GET INTO PHYSICAL ASSAULT AND DAMAGE EXPENSIVE GEAR AND FURNITURE! THIS IS TO COVER YOUR OWN ASS!

Sorry if any readers feel I'm an extremist. I've to admit I'm an asshole should anybody forces me to be one. Hahahaha.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!