Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Maverick01 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Melbourne Australia

haha..bro..i left one week earlier than u....hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hey bros,

All of a sudden, something flashed through my mind, and I cant help but to talk a little bit about a certain brothel by the name of Top of the Town. This award winning brothel (which makes me wonder why its an award winning brothel) is situated on at the intersection of Flinders St and King St (just next to Rydges in Flinders) .

A day before leaving Melbourne for good on the 22nd of January this year, a friend and i popped into this brothel and low and behollddd... honestly, we thought we had stepped into hell !!! As soon as we went through the door, we were shown around the place by a hostess ( brothel under women management) , there wasnt really a mirror session, instead we were lead though the lounge. There was a bar and quite a number of arcade games machine ( daytona among them!! yesss i did say DAYTONA!!).. those ladies were just hanging around there... and u sort of need to approach them if u see any that you like. However this wasnt a big issue (as most up market aussie brothels tend to have this policy).. the biggest issue was.the quality of the girls... the asian selections were horrible with around 4-5 thai ladies ranging from 30-45...(MILFs)..

So.. to all my bros out there..do yourselves a favour....---- please avoid this brothel at all cost !!!! My friend and i just walked out , stunned!

cheers,
MelbSJ