View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I second that.....I have been worked in PRC for some years and recently went on quite a few business trips there.

I think we need to change our thinking, these days PRC girls have a lot of choices went it comes to relationships and marriage.

Singapore PR or citizenship no longer really appeals to them, I have a lot of my PRC ex-colleagues going back after a few years here, some of the ladies I dated (and bedded ) married very well to fellow PRCs.

Still I continue to say this, it depends from where did you know the PRC girl from, and more importantly how is she as a person. These are the factors that will determine your outcome with her I guess
If one are sincere about getting into serious relationship with a PRC or whatever nationality, first and foremost , get to know the person further , family's and such .
Don't ever rush things , take your time getting to know her and if possible cohabit is another good way to better understand each other , quite often living together can find out a person secrets , the person true well being and behavior .

I got a childhood friend , had been dating her girlfriend for 6 , 7 years , then they decide to marry . after 3 days of married and living together as husband and wife , they went separate ways , divorce . 3 days as husband and wife after 6,7 years of dating .
Incredible right ?
Dating and living together are very different things .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4