View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friend introduce to me a china girlfriend

Not necessarily all materialistic as I tried to slip an angpow to my regular ML and she refused.. twice..

Of course, there are more than 10 other PRC I seen very money minded..

Then, that's the same with Spore girls too.. the odds are the same in all countries esp with good-looking girls.. why not, young must use assets to attract honey pot for good life in future as tai tai right ? Who don't want ?

There's a saying that one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch.. even then I have seen many bros pick wrong apple, especially if apple tree we had in the first place..

Choose wisely and carefully bros.. girl get old. Once beauty fades, you left with that person.. can tahan her or not ? With sagging and droopy assets but still same demands ?

Use big head not small head for marriage..