View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I will try my best to share bah. There is a girl "coach" from JBThaimei stable. She is the worst FL i ever met in my life. Go in room, Fake photos. Picture of her is actually no boob. The way she treat customer as if i owe her a living. I book her 2 hours but she want rush job . BBBJ 3 min then want to put condom. I thought maybe she first time in this trade so give chance chit chat with her to make her feel relax. In the end, she say "Why you ask so many questions?" and say she hate this kind of customer directly on my face. Throughout the whole session, i did not disrespect her, did not even force her on anything. Whenever i chiong, i tried to empathize FL as they had hard time trying make a living and therefore work in foreign country but this FL is really too much. She put herself too high above the skies and super ego. I really do not understand why her attitude is like this. She want to come here and work just work properly lahz. Don't give attitude then rush job then scold me for nothing when I try to loosen the atmosphere. Worst of all, she do not have alot of customers because when i try to book her, timing is very flexible. No customers still give attitude like this...Really dont know how she thinks..

The good thing on this stable is the OKT damn nice. He side customers and believe what I say. Therefore, I always try on his business. There are good ladies on this stable such as hana, finfin. These 2 i tried before. Very good!
Thanks for the sharing, up!