View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
wish they could clean up more places like adephi to teach them a lesson. just like yesterday went for a massage and come for the dessert it cost 100 for hj with no autoroaming with fully clothes on but lucky i strong enough to reject and gave an excuse saying i only interested in fj and she say have at 3k per shot and must be in a room at mbs
Let me guess, some prc massage, syt gals? That's how they open their mouth... Maybe she on social visit pass. Come here to earn as much as possible n run road... Name the plAce n let everyone know. These people are spoiling the market n giving rubbish.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281