View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Wah reading thru 6 pages many many hard knocking advise solid solid one.

I think TS your issue is the intimacy between you and wife plus the emotional roller coaster you have in your marriage. Cause she might now appear to everything you ever wanted but it is a total different stories when you are staying together facing her 24/7. You will eventually realise she ain't that perfect after all. We men always think with 2 heads but the women think with more than that not to mention this girls from the scene of flowers.

I sheldom see the word KCing being using by many this days. You can let go liao no matter what especially coming for rural part of CN very scary one the suction for $$$. You have diamond mountain will also collapse not to mention maintaining a family here.

Enjoy.