View Single Post
Old 20-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Singaporean Chinese Busty Beautiful Females Are So Much More Beautiful Than Any C

ts too bored is it, come i join you.

Singapore girls are good well educated easily many good looking ones and bad looking ones also. But dating sg girls very mafan, they easily get upset and easily think all guys are creeps if say the wrong word, very hard to get along. But not all are like that. They are too pampered with all the guys swooning over them. So whats your chances?

Went to guangzhou in 2018 most of the girls look better than previous years back when i went.

There are many pretty chinese in china, equally as many ugly normal looking. Agree with a bro go to china more often first then say. They are now more advanced than singapore and more expensive. Their people are rich like crazy and pretty or handsome.

They speak english too now. So how good is sg girls and guys to compete in long run. Normal sg people are peasants to these rich pretty chinese girls who owns a few lamborghinis and ferraris.

Theres a saying, feng shui lun liu zhuan, you may not be rich or poor forever. See how china evolved from a low class poor country to such impressive power now within 30 years. Even good looking couple can breed ugly kids and ugly couple can breed good looking kids.

China girl is oriental beauty leh, they shine best in their homeland. Sg girls are mixed culture. Every country's girls are unique beautiful in their own way.

It is all your preference only, no girl is the best. If want pretty wife don't expect to save on their salon and clothings and makeup and pampering, if want wife who works don't expect them to be able to cook or wash cloths everyday.

Singapore is high risk on aging population, maybe becos girls much much more choosy, workaholic, crazy temper sg office girls, too clever also no good. The rate of fucking and making more babies is too low. So many singles not having sex. I will like to have sex with more sg girls

Working hard on the technique like some bros who got much luck with many sg girls.