View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Was introduced to Chiong-ing Geylang years back with colleague from the company when I was doing my Poly internship. Those were the days when we went to the GL house & made our selection all together. Those that are done with their deeds would sit at the fish tank area & wait for the rest. One of the colleague was short & fat, when he came out the WL commented ‘Orh Lang, Orh Lang’, meaning black man, the OKT sheepishly says next time got to charge AngMo rate for my friend. We got his point, this is a case that heaven would compensate short & fat people.
That moniker stayed with this guys, until years later when he got married & invited me. I yelled ‘Orh Lang’ when meeting him at his wedding reception, other there stared at me in awe.
The WL still survive ah. The one got rammed by my friend immediately take mc after that. Lol! Lucky my friend not those who like to ram asshole