View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
From What I know many stables own by this same guy. Use to patronize doom 1 and I will avoid stable from this operator. This same guy easily operates around 3-5 stables using different names. IDK which one but can check with other operators if you are regular they will tell you undertable which stable owns by this guy so you can avoid. This operator I always avoid as they bait and switch or psed to max.
Yeah, some stables in D1 are famous for Bait switch or heavily filtered pics. Most of the bad bonks sharing are removed by moderator very quickly unless we happened to read them during initial postings. Hardly any avenues to share. Those brudders who follow FR closely can pick up bad bong hints from some skilful writers.

Merci/Mansion is hit and miss. Just don't like the heavily filtered pics. RP quite notorious for bait and switch. IMO, if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Sometimes we need to pay for quality. Money talks