View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Delaying of cumming

You are not alone bro. I have that also. Its the sensitivity of the penis head that I hate. Sometimes even put in only start cumming. Find it a turn off that I cum so fast. Lucky for me, I am still able to pump a few more rounds after that.

I tried kegel exercise, doesnt really work for me.
Tried pulling out my dick when the sensation comes. Well, it works but turn off for the ladies because sex was like halfway shiok than i pull it out.
Tried pressing on penis head to stop the cum. It works but still sometimes ejeculation decided to force it out instead.
Tried thinking of other stuffs, including dead people, to get rid of my mind of sex. 1uite turn off though because sex should be enjoyable and pleasure. So why think of something else.
Tired using magic tissue. It works but than, cant really feel anything because its numb. By the way, make sure its fully dry if not the pussy will be numb also and she cant feel a think. Dont let her do blowjob because her mouth will be numb and there is a weird taste also.
Tried Juagen, not really sure it works really well because I havent really been to a real authethic ones. Others advertise as juagen but it is just more of rubbing of balls and twisting of head. So havent really found one that really helps.
Tried masturbating a few hours before sex. It indeeds help a lot but ur cum will be very little during sex.

Yup. So what is working for me now is whenever u know u are going to have sex, try to masturbate a few hours before that.