View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 0
Noobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to beholdNoobeh is a splendid one to behold
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

RTF to Lindy the 3rd time already and damn! Today Lindy welcomed me in her sexy Low cut dress with her boobs spilling out.Really feel super excited looking at those sexy tits of hers. Her GFE still as good as usual and really like how she is so caring. Next bathing and then we got into bed. We started with deep French kiss and she played with my little one till he rose up while I was enjoying her smooth and fair skin. Slowly she Catbath me and I got even harder and then she slowly went down to my meatstick and start to give BBBJ. Halfway, she let go of her hand and continue sucking me and go down even deeper. That warm and slippery feeling when she go “hands free”!She said that she just mastered this skill haha.Totally sensational! After that we went to FJ and go to her most favorite missionary position. So caps on and she was so wet already!Her moans really make me want to pound her even harder. As I was doing it halfway, I can feel her pussy squeezing me so tight inside and she keep grip n let go many times till I let my 2 weeks worth of load into the condom. Went to the bathroom to clean up with Lindy assisting me as usual. The second time, she started by jumping onto me and let me suck her boobs. This enormous C cup were right in my eyes and I immediately suck them. As Lindy moan, my meat stick rose again and become super hard again and the rest is history haha!