Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Before commenting further , just wish to say taht seremban and KL kyvs has been good hunting grounds for me for a very long time.

But now prices are freaking expensive and if u do go, it's very risky.

Status in seremban. Likely just 2 KTV remain open. Pubs can open but operating with a f&b license rather than an entertainment one.

KL. If local gal ktv. Probably one or two still open. Those viet's manyao ktvs yes more than a handful is open.

Prices are killer. A session for two guys with 18 cans if beer WITHOUT gals booking is roughly rm600

Gals booking rm100 per hour. Min 3 hours no fly

Another set of 9 can beer is roughly rm 200

If this don't turn u off. Then u still have places to go

Now imagine this. Last time ktvs are usually full and have tons of gals.

Nowdays as they virtually can accommodate any hour of day, (24hrs) u might be the only room open during taht time of day.

U book room thru mommy and then she gives u a list of photo to book ur gal. No return. If for any reason u dunlike the gal and want pick another .. pay another booking. But as the new gal didn't get ready to work, u likely ahve to wait am hour before she gets there

Assuming everything is smooth. Being the only room in the whole ktv, u won't see a single non Bangla person in there. (Not very comforting issnt it ?

Mommy also won't be there. Ahah

Just say u don't care.

The whole time the gals sit with u, they are always checking their phone. They won't party too heavy as they are afraid of raids.

The are constantly checking for status updates form their agents .

Imagine having not much fun with the gals for a few hours.

The gals will let their hair down when they know it's safe. When they agebts confirm the likely hood of a raid is not there.

So... Make up ur mind. If u still keen, pm me. I can provide u the info

Or email me at s3xcy.singalong@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yareyoulikedat View Post
Hi there, have been a silent lurker for awhile and chance upon your post. Am in KL now and wondering if you know any places! Getting a little restless and bored… haha