View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Would like to share an experience here at one of the spas in this area and wondering if other bros have encountered.

Recently, visited one of my regular MLs in one of the spas and while we were getting hot and heavy, she suddenly offered to let me do raw! This gave me a shock as this is the first time an ML has offered this to me. Granted I am her regular and she is nice to me but I have never been offered raw before by Any of my previous regular MLs. I also do not offer her additional tips, other than the standard amounts.

Just wondering if any bro here experienced this before?

Thankfully, my big head ruled over my little head. I declined on the excuse that if she wanted me to do raw, she must let me go all the way including coming inside her. She quickly said no.

Will not mention any names here but just wanted to see if any bros have had similar experiences. Please PM me.

Thanks.
At least which stretch? The two spas one or the stretch at Paya Lebar Street? I personally will have protection.