Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Okay I wanted a last run today so I set my mind to try out a bj bar. Went to Soms haven first as it was nearest to walk. Upon arrival, almost thought soms haven selling somtam. Whole street was just packed with hungry lunch goers including the outsides of soms. Didn't spot a single girl and honestly so many people I also paiseh walk in.

Decided to walk to Lolita/Kasalong. Walked pass Lolita first and none of the girls looked younger than me so I quickly strolled across to Kasalong. Got about 5 girls sitting outside eating lunch and immediately spotted 2 that would at least merit a 7/10. Luckily for me I didn't have to make the painful decision of disappointing anyone as the one I liked picked me. SYT with braces and decent enough English helped raise the salute. Since first time there sometimes due to nerves your lil bro also too shy but thankfully my girls expert bola skills and cutesy looks made sure no malfunction.

I think if Bros thinking of going within next few days just head straight to Kasalong and check out the goods first. Didn't dissapoint me. Even the rest of the girls tho not so pretty but at least not bazhang or Dinos. Tho one thing I'm not sure is why they need to ask your nationality then inform the counter also. Somebody keeping scores ah?
Lolitas the girls there....

You be glad to have Kasalong just 20 steps away LOL!.... seems you also enjoy the blow...

Wonder where did Dr BJ bar went to