View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Please allow me to do a break down on those whom needs shaking up:

Harry Kane - Although he is a WC2018 golden boot winner, he hasn’t shown the hunger that gotten him his first EPL Golden boot. He is starting to recover, but not sure to what level.

Kieran Trippier - Wearing oversized media coverage. He is no David Beckham yet, to be frank, far from it. He should concentrate on getting himself to the next level & plant his foot on the ground

Eric Dier -He is ball watching too much, slow on the turn, inconsistent reading of danger signs etc. Good right foot yet too inconsistent. He has to get glory out of his mind, play like his first season fighting for every ball with correct decision.

Erik Lamella - Looks hungry now, but let him start in the first team for a few matches, you’ll see that he will be lost in the game.

Danny Rose - No longer the Rose that we saw after he came back from Sunderland loan spell, eager to proof himself. He still has to proof himself after Ben Davis has shown him that everyone is replaceable during Rose’s injury spell.

Dele Ali - No longer himself after he playing regular 1st team. I remembered how he played after he came back from loan spell, with zest & creativity. Now, disappear too frequently in matches.

Hugo Loris - World class goalkeeper? Maybe. Just look at the bad decisions he made and cost Spurs clean sheets. He is a very good goalkeeper, I agree, but the mistakes take away the words World Class”. Winning the World Cup does not mean the world belongs to you, Loris, drink driving is one of your worst decision making.

Mariciou Pochettino - Please remember that you are only as good as your last performance. In your case, winning a real title. Spurs has given you a platform, the fans has given you the support & time, it is time for you to get the players to perform. Please don’t let us down.

Lastly
Daniel Levy - You have not delivered the new stadium on time. Please buy a player with winning mentality & experience. This can help to boost the team’s fighting spirit. Please also get a top sports psychologist to prep the players. Don’t disappoint the fans as they’ll be the ones filling your new delayed stadium!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends