Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
skyseer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
G7 is reluctant to go back and she is frantically looking for someone to care for her mom. She tentatively will be going back next week but she haven't buy the air tickets yet. She will be staying if she manage find caretaker.
Her sister is in Singapore for only a week L16H37G3.
Hope she will be a good replacement for G7 if she leaves. Anyone got FR for her sister? Now I'm curious. L16H37 is not very visible when I drove past. Seems to be covered by vegetation.
Thank you for the info on G7's sister 1637G3.

I have always been curious about the legendary G7, but put off by the long queue and rumours of STI risks. So I went down to 1637 today and luckily G3 was sitting there. Disclaimer: I have never taken G7 in 2038 so I can't draw any comparison in terms of looks or service. I came to check her out, she looks fine, fair, to my liking, and into the room we went.

Once the door closes the touching and teasing began. She is very smiley, service oriented, and cheeky. A pair of natural As, not for boob lovers but very soft. Tummy fat is there and nice wiggly butts - not for skinny lovers definitely. Shower routine is okay, we both mouthwashed and did a bit of soapy rubbing (my dick on her back and hands on her boobs). Her skin is very soft and smooth which adds to the experience. At this stage I'm already pleasantly surprised by the service. Oh btw her name is Anna (sound like it).

Onto the bed we go and some catbath and licking of the nipple began. Transitioned into a bbbj which was okay, I wished there was more suction. At this point I stood up and asked for a standing bj with her kneeling on the bed and it was much much better than the typical me lying on the bed bj. I don't know what gives but she is much better in this position, hugging my buttocks to her face, while I pushed her face repeatedly to my groin. She took the deep and fast thrusts like a champ and wouldn't let go. It's the best standing bj I had in GL so far hands down. So after a good five ten minutes of face humping I pulled it out and was ready for fj. She used a bit of KY and I entered in missionary, it was okay tightness but very warm. I just went ham and pounded her non stop while DFK all the way. When I was accelerating to the finish she kept saying "thank you.. thank you!.." in a cracking voice which was super turn on for me. Released in missionary and left a happy man.

By the way I asked her how long she had been here, and she said she has already worked for two years?.. different from G7's Intel. But anyways this is for whoever interested in 1637 G3.

Last edited by skyseer; 27-03-2023 at 01:59 PM.