View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 11
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

that's some funny shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveass0410 View Post
Amela

She came to me wearing a tight yellow one-piece dress, showcasing her wonderful curvalicious booty. Damn, she was wild, i love that ass, i gave it all whenever i fucked her doggystyle. i couldn't hold it with that badonkadonk all over my wood. Gave her the goods too soon. we talked abit right after the first round, told her i don't have the shit to go on coz cake too good. conversation lasted for an hour and dang, my wood went ape shit adrenaline and proceed for round 2 before she leave to see her bitches. this round i licked her pussy real nice and wet, up and down, left and right, drawing circles with that pussy like chalks on blackboard. proceed to give her the stick, fucked her missionary,she grabbed my ass tight, i kept thrusting while sucking her nipples. gotta work on that shit, 360 lick the shit out of those nipple rims with my tongue and proceed to suck it gently and hard. i said 'turn your ass around babe, i wanna see em bounce on my dick baby girl.' before that happens, she blew me to keep my stick all hard and good. doggy view is the shit. i fucked her so good she came twice,kept telling me 'daddy keep fucking me like that, your dick feel so good!' she pulled my dick out right after she came but i shove it back to her, damn did she love that shit. i'd do that again if i could. GFE was great, she was shy at first but i quickly broke the ice with my smooth conversation. pussy was as smooth as my conversation. she told me she rarely takes the job, only when she needs the extra cash. cool cool cool, it's all good. gotta tap that ass next time if i have the chance, but at the mean time, imma try something new from my man, the real MVP, SNN.

booty 9.5/10
boobs 7/10
pussy 8/10
GFE 8/10
kiss 8/10
bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10 ( i did most of it. )