View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Happened to be back in KL so called Ling again.
She said she will dress up for me. When she came to my hotel in Bukit Bintang, she was wearing a nice long Viet cheongsam. She said I got a surprise for you. I said what is it? She started to hug and kiss and led my hands to feel her bum. She is not wearing any panties! She has been walking around BB without panties. Naughty girl!

So we did a bit of groping with me feeling up her long cheongsam and rubbing her pussy underneath her skirt. Wah shiok like one of those sexy lady you see on the street, want to touch but cannot, suddenly turn up and ask you to feel her up through her cheongsam without panties. Damn erotic.

After a while cannot tahan already, quickly unzipped her dress, pull it over her head, then FK her in the mouth while squeezing her big boobs and fingering her pussy. She moaned and reached down her hand to press my hand harder against her pussy, she crisscrossed her legs and we kept on kissing. We got so excited she opened her legs and my dick pushed into her pussy and we almost did raw. Then caution took over and we stopped.

I laid her on the bed and the usual long BBBJ, fingering, FK, until she capped me and we did cowgirl. As she sank into me, she closed her eyes in ecstasy and started to rock back and forth while I was deep in her, alternating with pumping me while squatting on my dick.

She was savoring the feeling and kept rocking my dick while I was squeezing her tits and trying not to come too soon. She started muttering like, more, good, nice, and we kept rocking harder and harder. I could not stand it seeing her face in the throes of orgasm, I shot into her. But she kept on rocking and grinding her pelvis into mine and saying nice, more.

After a while she must have felt my dick go soft, she opened her eyes, smiled at me and said it was good.

She gave me a massage and then I showered and paid her.
It was another nice experience with Ling.

RM300 outcall to Bukit Bintang area.