Old 25-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
hummingbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bros out there, if you have spare cash, please go try Vera from Chewyfruit before she goes home this friday. She said she might not come back.

I dont know if i tio kc trap. But damned if i do because her gfe is solid. And her english is the best i have experienced so far so communicating was really a breeze. I could tuck my useless f9 mandarin away.

FR on Vera:
The place is about ten minutes walk from the nearest mrt but plenty of parking lots around. Centrally located. Very spacious apartment with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. She even plays soothing music during the massage. And pillows smells great!

When she opened the door, she was only wearing an oversize tshirt. Damn kinky! Big smile on her face and you immediately feel welcomed. Some small talk and later helped me take off my clothes. And she giggled while struggling with my pants. Omg cannot tahan want jump on her liao.

Shower was fast and sop. Didnt care cos wanted to get to the bed asap.

Massage was good and strong. A lot of finger pressing and elbow pressing. And some parts can be quite uncomfy. But she is always asking if pressure is good pressure is ok. And she definitely can talk about a lot of things.

Then she started doing this water garggle thing on my back which is unique.nvr kena before. Her catbath was ok but she did this thing where she bite gently and drag up and down. Wahhhh shiok. I dunno what these two new things are but i thot wah first time. Cool.

Then she ask me up my buttock a bit and start hldy while playing with my butt. Feeling rly like go to heaven. Alternate pressure so like teasing me want to shoot dowan to shoot. Then turn around see she naked liao. Nice round boobs to cup and play with the nipples. Too bad cannot suck nia. But can autoroam. Even her pussy which was wet wet wet.

Then she suckle my nipple went down and did bbbj with lots of suction. A lot of slurp slurp wet sound i like and even deep throated! Wah song liao i trying v hard to tahan. Then she lie next to me let me play more with her boobs and she give slow and then fast and then slow hj while moaning softly into my ear. The moaning!! Cannot tahan liao shoot shoot shoot.

She gave a nice long hug and planted a peck just beside my lips. Wahlaneh really feel like gf!

After that clean up chat a bit more talk about her future plans and then leave.at the door still ask me for one more hug. I think ah lucky she leaving this friday. If not cfm all my money go to her.

Dmg: 110+tips

Ps. I tried venus before and i must say venus my no.1 until i had vera.