View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Please take the time to know and woo her first. Do not jump in and sign papers without understanding each other's background. Whilst this is not the traditional boy-meets-girl type of relationship, arranged marriages do happen in other cultures and it can definitely work but effort needs to be put in.

Women are complex creatures and this would be your first time entering into a relationship with one. You would make mistakes and learn along the way, we all do. It's part and parcel of accommodating another person into your life.

I find the process of dating then marriage troublesome, waste time and money, have to go through who know how many heart pain just to wait for the correct one... I rather skip the procedure and just jump toward the destination itself.
Just marry then dating....

As mention, I am walking an abnornal route, therefore the obstacle and things that will happen or I will soon experience bound to be absurb or beyond understanding to the people who.choose the typical route...

That the reality that I am aware of. Make use of Singapore Passport, become PR, definitely that pretty much the same.thing regardless of nationality and type of girl. Even normal 'good girl' will still want those thing even if it a normal marriage... This is a FACT/TRUTH that cannot be avoided. Result will be the same, the only different thing is the methods. Be it via normal, Fraud, Contract, Arranged, all seek for this....

The only different is my girl want to work KTV instead of Nornal Job to get quick money for the first few year..... Which I am totally fine with it despite how absurb it is. If it a normal girl, I doubt possible to find a 7/10 normal vietnamese lady... I ask and check, majority of marriage agency have a requirement or the lady have criteria of her own... Min. need 2.5k salary which is a thousand.more than my current salary.

So it still go back to the same cycle, normal 7/10 wont choose me, so I just have to go for the abnormal 7/10 and make the effort to make it works...

When it come to effort.or hardwork, I doubt anyone can beat.me to it.