View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree but this guy such a loser he FAT, low income ugly no education even local gal wouldnt look at him let alone spit on him.
Now a girl a pretty one talk to him so given he a loser nothing to lose income so low even if woman charter fck him 1/2 of zero = zero.
Even if this girl use him spit on him spit will be like manna from god.
Sure if she get residency and is a burden to society dont affect him he doenst lose his citizenship he also a burden.
Now he get to have a trophy to parade even with this thread this is more attention than he would get normally without the "girl", so just let him enjoy his 20mins of happiness and then when it ends he can deal with the negative emotions when she uses him.
Rather than wonder why such a girl is interested in him like men who have opportunities and options he is just looking this as winning lottery no need to ask why
Nothing can be worst when you had nothing in the first place.
Atleast I am.proud to say if I somehow can manage to get a 7/10 with nothing at all (beside Singapore Passport and PR issues), I am already a 'WINNER'.

How about you? 'High Flyer'

You must be proud of using money to 'buy happiness', I assuming you have a few flings, fwb, even sugarbaby.

Despite a different name for it, they still sleep around for.money, what so.different compare to FL, Massage Lady, KTV, and.Geylang ladies?

Ahh... I am sorry... You having such a view toward me, such a high flyer like you feel 'jealous' about me? Definitely a honor for me. Wonder if you know such feeling?