Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson27 View Post

A rough sketch that i drew last time after my friend asked me for my experience in Thermae. I've divided the area into 5 zones based on personal experiences and the regulars that i met there.

Zone A:
Quite a bit of pretty ones int he area. My experience with those standing in zone A are like 70% good ones and 30% bad ones. The bad ones mainly i get from those sitting right in from of the entrance, like literally the first few you will see when you enter the bar. I prefer picking from the left side of the bar with a very good mixture of pretty and daring ones. Those standing near the bars alone ones are usually those shy country side kind who are probably shy and nervous. So they stand near the bars to chat with the stuff there i guess.
But this is still the area that i get most of my picks from.

Zone B:
This area is a mixture too. but a lot those super chio and hot ones always like to hide in this corner. This area is probably the corner that i saw the hottest girls in thermae. But they often quote a high price even for short time. A great alternative area to zone A to look for a hotter ones and try to charm your way for a better deal. But those hot ones usually does not want to go long time with you if it's still early. Unless you spoil the freaking market like some Country's man there offering a SUPER ridiculous price to them.
There is some lose tables and chairs there that i usually like to sit around and talk to strangers looking for a wingman. A great area to spot the hot ones in zone B and those shy ones in zone E (Back door)

Zone C:
The area i avoid the most, Many milf and older ones in this area. Even the young ones in those area have one of a kind attitude. Either don't smile or can feel that i won't like kind. I was told by not 1 but a few strangers i met there to avoid this area due to bad experience.
I tried a few times, somehow they are right. The girls in this area that i met is just looking for a carrot. 90% effort trying to drain your pocket. but service time is 90% commercial effort. Like to jio you go insanity all that shit if you bring her long time. But back in room the service mostly disappointing.

Zone D:
My Last favorite area, Just a small area between the lose tables/ chairs and the bar top table. The girls in this area usually quite cute. For some reason, i always see the short petite cute ones in this area and they are kinda high demand. usually come in stand less than 15mins you see them walking out already. But this area are sometimes mixed with those in zone C and E. those not so good ones will come this area and stand also.

Zone E:
This area in the center of the bar and back door.
Honestly, I have never picked up anyone in these area. Those hiding in the odd shaped bar tables in the center of thermae so far i only ever spotted one that caught my eye. But she quote me a crazy price for long time. so i dont pay much attention in that area.
Zone E back door, This area in my opinion is the best if you like green, shy new in the trade kind of syt.
Not say all will be pretty, but i spotted like the cutest syt in this area. They dont smile a lot. can see some wear like Xmm like that standing there will the Nervous faces. But i have not tried any in that area before. I am usually distracted at Zone A & D.

Time is a crucial part too. I find the best timing to go to see the most supplies id between 2200 to 0000. But this is also the time that i feel most crowded and the girls come and go fast. A lot of pro chiongster there fast hand fast leg take and go.
If you are looking for quantity to chose from, this is probably the best timing to go.
if you looking for long time at a better rate. best to go after 0000, cause the chio ones usually dont like to go long time too early. so they will quite you sky price for long time if you ask too early.

This is a rough guide of thermae based on my personal knowledge. you might have different opinion on it.
Solid work there. My personal experience is quite close to yours.

I did meet a young milf in Zone C. Her figure is solid, with soft enhanced boobs, silky smooth skin and her ass is to die for. Service is good and gfe is tip-top, off-the-charts. But this is the only one time that I have sampled from Zone C.

Zone A has a lot of 6.0-7.5s who are Thermae regulars. They know the game but they also do their best to get return customers, so their service and gfe usually is reasonable. I did meet a SYT there (age 19) but her service is the worst I experienced in my Thermae experience. Now I see her is Zone D.

end of the day, YMMV. depends on what you are looking for. gfe, fuck and go, LT, etc. enjoy the good times while it last.