View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

There are a couple of unspoken rules in Thermae from what i was told by regulars and working girls. May not be entirely accurate now since it's been a while.

1. When you enter, the girls on the left side (A) will not go with Farangs ie westerners and Indian looking customers. They only entertain asians. Some specifically target Japanese. The girls on the right side (C and some in D) will go with Farangs.

2. Those girls in Area A and C are mostly regulars. They have booked their prime spots and will not let new girls take those spots unless they are friends. These are the prime spots as customers sometimes do not bother to go behind. I've seen fights breakout among the girls before if someone they don't know takes their spot.

3. Newer girls typically hangout at the back (B, D, E). They are generally part-timers and you will generally see different girls on different days. They like to stand near the toilet exit in case they spot someone familiar they have a quick getaway. These girls also tend to pick and choose their customers more than Area A.

4. There is a 'market' rate for ST/LT (used to be 2.5/5k, but heard its 3/6k now?), which i've heard the girls say afew times before. The regulars tend to adhere to this and not undercut. The newer girls follow suit, but if they are alone, desparate and they like you, they may lower it alittle.

Personally, i usually find the gems at the back, but can be a hit/miss in terms of service. There are some regular girls that provide good service in A, but they're typically not the prettier ones. Generally prettier usually lousier service..but i may be generalising.

Now you know some of these unwritten rules, have fun hunting.