View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Good Evening bros !

For my recent Nana trip,

10AM + = I usually go Chrome ( last time Dr BJ ) perpendicular of Nana BTS station. The nuru nuru is 2000 Baht, full service and some of the gals there does Ass Rim during the nuru nuru followed by the BBBJ, then FJ .

Makan then proper leg massage at the shop beside Margarita Storm ( Sol 13 )

Do my shopping then see which dodgy massage shop to go for a quickie.

Makan

When night falls its Nana Plaza ( since I stay Majestic Suite which is just near Nana ) go pub hopping but Rainbow 4 ( normal looking to cute looking ) is nice. Lady drink is Ex 340 baht , a btl of beer is 160 baht, watch the gals go on stage, pick a number , she sit beside you , one of the manager will ask you to buy the gal the drink before the gal / the manager will ask if you want to go hotel for long / short

short time at hotel at 3rd fl of nana = 3700 ( quite standard price for a few pubs - bar fine and gal ) + manager will ask you for tips
hotel is 300 - 400 baht

then Straps ( Lady Boy but the "gals" and gals are way better looking. Based on Korean makeup, you will see them familiar as in Korean models style but nice, tall , skinny, boobs golore and fully post ops. Some are flexible when missionary but some if you try lift the legs over your shoulders while missionary will feel pain. BBBJ is of course better than gals coz they know where our weakness is. Cute voice, so far none sounds manly, some even have modeling jobs . Same as above 3700 but lady drinks only 160 baht.

nice place to see pretty pieces of art.

Late night & 2nd night

Thermae Café - Cheap and fun . Gals range from 2500 , 3000, 3500 for me so far.

As mentioned, MUST buy a drink. Coke will do ( cheap and I not here to drink, so don't wanna waste on beer ) .. just a small glass , walk around look see look see, sit down ...wait for prey.

Once you see one you like, just pop over and ask her the magic question.
They are free lancers and some I had are literally office ladies working before coming over so photo taking to them is hard , yet some don't mind.
2500 baht brought one up the hotel above the café, 700 baht if I remember .. "bouncer " will check gal IC so I thinking if they looking out for ladyboy, etc coz the lady boys are standing outside but nv enter.

Tarma as usual depend on the 2 gals. Spotted a gal talking to the other like close friends, boobs lover I am .. both 36DD at least, went over ask if both good friends …godly answer : Yes, how much ? 3k baht each .. Done … Tarma at Therma .. y not hehehe .. that's 6k total but what surprised me is room … knn not 700 but 1400 coz … 2 girls …. nabei …. still 36DD boob slap me and freaking good tarma … god sent .. Be A man … DONE … excellent .. .must be sisters / good friend or else … they won't and tarma wun be fun

Final nite

Back to Rainbow , camp 2 hrs looking for my 3 gals I spotted on day 1 , all taken for the nite tmd …. then pop 2 gals which look like Japanese makeup style n hairstyle and both similar .. .realise they are sisters …. wanted to tarma both … knn …. manager slow, younger sis taken but I got the elder,

Long time 8000, farking Ex but my final nite and this gal literally can fake a Japanese school gal. Bring back hotel, show her IC , room , shower together, ask her to wear my idol Produce 48 uniform and skirt as cosplay which she agrees …. man … 8k worth it .. coz GFE solid and cosplay and … blar blar …

Bangkok fun … even just Nana Plaza area …. dun like Sol Cowboy , too tame but yes, beginners better go Cowboy then Nana, NaNa more wild . The other 3rd area, cant even bother rem name … don't bother... tourist trap and scam .

sorry, talk & type too much but if got chance guys, go try, its fun but pls remember …
Always wear condom when farking. Please don't waste your life for just a few minutes of fun.

Last edited by sorasan; 14-10-2019 at 11:19 PM.