View Single Post
Old 19-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson27 View Post
1. Not very sure about this. But i kinda heard about them generally targeting japanese cause the Japs are easy job.

2. Yup yup, that's what i noticed. there was once i went bkk and visited thermae 4 days straight and i saw the same girls at the same spot.

3. Yup, normally the newbies are near the stairs at the back door. I picked one up while smoking at the back door near the toilet. She was sitting there smoking and i asked her for a lighter. And the next question: Long time Ha pan dai mai?" and settled my night.

4. Oh yea, the rate went up, i have not heard anyone below 3k nowadays. for LT 5k still possible.

Thanks for sharing bro.
So far all the gems I pick up from B, D, E. A and C too many regulars. Best time I think is 10 - 10.30pm, have to be fast. Those go work early usually are regulars. All the gems that I pick up so far only quite 2.5k. If girl quote u 3k or above I reckon they don’t really wana go with u or just want quick deal which won’t get gfe from them so I will avoid.