Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jean13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feminine and Passable CD needs help

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpussy View Post
Finally managed to get an appt with her after numerous tries due to our conflicting schedules.

Once in her cozy, she gave me a towel and shower gel to wash up. When I was out from the shower, she was waiting for me at the foot of the bed. On her knees, she beckoned me to her. And she started sniffing my stiffening cock, and kissing it before engulfing it. And she started to shed of her dress down to her lacy black lingerie.

Next she pushed me down on the bed and started giving me a cat-bath, licking my nipples before heading down again. Can't take it and I pushed her head against me causing her to gag a few times (I apologise for that, Jean). As she moved up to me again, we started frenching. She has some really soft, luscious lips! She whispered into my ears if I wanted to fuck her. Of cos! The entry as slow as she was really tight. Before I know it, she was ridding me, and grinding her groin again mine.

She suggested, no, commanded to be fucked doggy next. This was really shiok, as she started with soft moans that became almost a scream as we continued. Finally unloaded i her after what seemed like a long time. The best part was she was pushing her ass back against me, like not wanting me to withdraw from her. She finally did.

After she cleaned up, she snuggled up to me and slowly feeling me up again before going down on me. She told me later she actually wanted to be fucked a second round, but I'm too old for second round in such short time. Instead we ended up frenching like long-lost lovers. She's a real kisser. Really enjoyed it.

I finally had to part ways with her, not because time's up, but I needed to get going. I'm sure if I had just lie there, we'll be snoggling till midnight.

I must say it was a thoroughly enjoyable TS experience for me, as a TS virgin. Can't wait to do it again.
Thank you dear for the review.... looking forward to seeing u again. 💋💋