View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!
Re: New find at Outram Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
I have tried this spa about 1 month ago as well. Its my first time there. Some other threads have documented this spa in great detail and its very accurate. Curtains only and you can hear whats happening beside you.

For me, it was considered a good experience overall.
Most of the girls here higher playability but the limit is no full course available. Unfortunately V*** has left. I tried her plus a couple of them including the earliest batch and the quality and service varies.

V*** is one of the more accommodating ones with boobs rub. She is the petite size -the type I like where you can literally lift her up from the massage bed but she don’t allow frenching.

When I kissed her face and then smooched her sexy lips once, she moved away. She told me sorry although she allowed me to kiss her face and gently kiss her as chemistry is there, and I am repeat customer, she prefer not to French. She said she is prepared to do others having gone topless within a short time. I did not ask about what she means as I m quite happy with her warm hugs and playability.

I might go for L*** soon if time permits.

Last edited by zhe88; 13-09-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Add on