View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Heyoz,

which sg one??? kindly enlighten me!
No FORGET IT MAN. That escrote page is definately 70% waste of time. It say Sing go there she definately dont look like 23 and she says she is from HK.

Waste time, yes wasted my money. all the cim or the rim is bullshit. everything is extra. SO if you see any of those ads. MAKE sure you ask first how much including those or you are just wasting time.

Thumbs down. Seriously better off at going to a brothel and meeting up with a regular and not be disappointed.

I stick with club 315 and maybe Secrets for asian girls. I seem to miss where is the place in Osborne Park. But hell yeah, I know I feel much better going to a place where you can see the chicks and if you are not happy just go.

All the effort calling getting address going there finding the place and get disappointed is definately not worth it. I notice some have proper full pictures on the web, they could be worth a try but most of the prettty one wont do Greek or bbj or cim. Trust me, I feel that they suck wores than Singapore's $40 cat.