View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Guys, how do I delete my account? I gonna tell you guys that the fl or ml you visit only cares about your money. There is no connection and chemistry. For me, I need connection and chemistry to have sex. That's what I find out about myself during this chionging period. Now I gonna quit for good. I hope you guys find a good wife that able to complete your needs. So that we does not fall into this trap anymore. Okay guys, how do I delete this account?
No happily ever after, regardless. Life's like that. Milk whatever happiness you can at the present. The future will take care of itself.

As for sex workers, yes, money is important to them, as for everyone else. But they are human too, and if you are lucky, you may meet some who are actually great companions... but yes it doesn't last. But for that matter, what does?