Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just was there last Saturday, decided to go down at 5PM and see my choices. I saw one at the gate, Malaysian wearing a Sari..i don't know if she was indian or not but she had a nice pair of tits, wasn't bad looking and light skinned. She even told me she still had a cock. Exactly what i was looking for.

Went in and tried her. One thing i like about the house now with the renovation, you can wash up abit before you start but as a brother said, no towel. Her cock is 6 inch and thick, so was sucking it like crazy. When the urge hits for tranny cock, that's all you want She kept asking if she could top me as i blew her and she even lubed my ass as she was blowing me. But i decided i wasn't horny enough AND my stomach felt abit off.

Started with missionary and ended with doggy. Will i RTM? See first cause need money and also, want to see the rest of the choices. Maybe 3some one day..any bros have experienced before with pre-ops there.