View Single Post
Old 15-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

Bro,

Thanks very much for sharing your story. I just want to add in my own experience here for more bros who are still contemplating to quit...

I've been in the cheonging scene for quite some time. Maybe 4yrs or so. I became more active in it after my wife got pregnant with my our son. Even before that, we seldom had sex. More like we did it to get her pregnant. Should I put some blame on her at all for my now cheonging addiction? In fact about 2yrs ago, I contracted some kind of STD. The doc didn't tell me what it was, and it just went away after medication. It hasn't recurred since then, and I've continued cheonging after awhile. Trust me, the feeling when you were having wild thoughts whether you'd HIV or STDs was terrible then. I told myself I would stop cheonging. But, sadly, I returned to it. Many bros here will curse me for not learning from mistake. What I want to say here is that it is easier said than to do (quit) it. After reading your story, I'm thinking again to quit. But, I doubt if I can last it. You need alot of determination, plus other factors (your relationship with your wife and family, your sexual urges, etc).

Bros who are contemplating to quit, I hope you get your will to do so. I didn't have that.

Sorry, if my story sounds discouraging to many. But, just really wanted to say something after coming across this thread...