View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
For those pming me regarding my earlier post, maybe I used the wrong term

Basically I double checked with some bros here and there and also insider information about the girls that I have listed that is so called fooling around with multiple guys at once, making those guys think that they are their boyfriends and splurging on these girls. For those who want to check if their girl is like that, can PM me and I will see if I have any dirt on them. But so far the list is as stated in the previous post.
Bro Sam, I think is quite common for viet KTV girls to act in this way. Their intention is to chop as many "robert" as possible within their few months stay in Singapore. Recently I also encountered one at K2 and she even cried in my room two times due to relationship issues. I need to pull the brake after that since I already achieved what I wanted. We went to hotel a few times due to she is hot and very good in KCing.. lolzz
Viet KTV girl can never be girlfriend. They can only be someone who can release our stress and urged. So chiong with our eyes open and heart close.